Fire and Emergency Services is a department of Base Public Safety.
- Assistant Fire Chief: (817) 782-6339
- Administration: (817) 782-6332
- Training: (817) 782-6336
- Inspection Battalion Chief: (817) 782-6336
- Fire Prevention Office A: (817) 782-6333; Office B: (817) 782-6341; Office C: (817) 782-6340
- Fire EMS/CPR Coordinator: (817) 782-5328
Fire Department Mission Statement - "Protecting those that defend America."
Vision Statement - "Our ultimate Vision Statement is to be able to say, 'Yeah, we do THAT'. We want to be the most effective Fire Department we can be for our customers, no matter what emergency services they need."
Core Values/Value Statements
INTEGRITY - Keeping promises, walking with character and integrity are the only ways to earn trust in each other and with the public we serve.
HONOR - Tradition, remembrance, respect and pride.
LEGACY - Looking ahead, acting in a way today that cements a path worthy of others to follow tomorrow.