All officers and enlisted personnel with accompanying dependents are eligible to apply. However, PPV homes are limited and must be applied for through the HOUSING SERVICE CENTER, 800 SIGSBEE ROAD BLDG V 4059, KEY WEST, FL.
Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force, United States Coast Guard and National Guard members are eligible.
In order to apply, you are required to have the following:
1. DD Form 1746 (Application for Assignment to Housing).
2. A copy of orders showing your detachment dates.
3. Certification of bona fide family members.*
*Examples of Dependent certification documents include:
- NAVPERS 1070/602,
- Dependency Application/Record of Emergency Data Form (USN: Page 2, USMC, USA & USAF: DD Form 93, USCG: 4170), often referred to as a Page 2
- DD1172 - Application for Uniformed Services Identification Card, DEERS Enrollment.
- Overseas locations may use the member’s dependent entry approval message to verify the status of dependents.
Eligibility is determined by your paygrade and the number of dependents who will reside in the home full-time.
Application may be made in person or submitted by mail, fax or email. Those not submitted in person must be confirmed within 30 days of reporting.
Full resident guidelines, including the pet policy for PPV housing at NAS Key West are also available on Balfour Beatty Communities’ website.