Naval Air Station Kingsville Logo Commander, Navy Region Southeast  |  Naval Air Station Kingsville
Commander, Navy Installations Command
  Find Your Region or Installation

Reporting Aboard / Check-In


NAS Kingsville does not have a Personnel Support Activity on board the installation.  Check-in processing is  handled through your command or activity administrative office at NAS Kingsville.

Personnel reporting aboard to the NAS Kingsville command may check-in at the Administrative Office (Bldg. 2740, 3rd floor) during normal working hours Monday through Friday (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.). After normal working hours, new arrivals should contact the Command Duty Officer by calling: 361-218-7182.

Training Air Wing TWO personnel (including Student Aviators) and other tenant activities personnel will complete the check-in process through their respective commands. TW-2 student aviators will report to Student Control, Bldg. 3741, 2nd Deck, TW-2 Headquarters Bldg.

Remember to keep your Sponsor informed of when you intend to report aboard so that he or she can ensure that your arrival and check-in goes smoothly. If you do not have a sponsor assigned, please contact the Command Sponsorship Coordinator (CSC) at; you may also contact the NAS Kingsville Command Master Chief at (361) 516-6495 (DSN 876-6495).

Vehicle Registration:

All personnel who operate a motor vehicle on board NAS Kingsville must maintain current state vehicle registration and inspections and valid and current vehicle insurance.  You may be asked by Base Security to provide proof that you are in compliance with these regulations as you enter the air station, or at other locations on base. Those who do not have current insurance will not be allowed to drive their vehicles on base.  The following documents are required for:

  •  Current/valid Driver's License
  •  Military, dependent, or civilian employees ID card
  •  Current state vehicle registration
  •  Proof of current vehicle insurance
  •  Current Motor Vehicle Inspection sticker (if required by the state the vehicle is registered with).
  •  Motorcycles, Mopeds and motor scooters require all of the above items plus proof of Motorcycle  Safety Course completion.

Share This Page