Fleet and Family Support Center (FFSC) programs support the individual and family readiness and adaptation to life in the Navy. Programs include:
- deployment support for Sailors and their families
- personal and family wellness education and counseling emergency preparedness and response
- crisis intervention and response
- military and personal career development
- financial education and counseling
- spouse employment
The Navy Fleet and Family Support Center program is organized into three sub-functional areas: Families, Couseling, and Military Services. Across all three sub-functions, services include information and referral, individual clinical and non-clinical consultation.
Click on any of the three links on the left menu for more information.
More information on Sexual Assault Reporting, Counseling and Resources