Naval Air Station Kingsville recognizes environmental excellence as a principal factor in successful mission accomplishment. To meet this standard, we have established a goal of protecting, preserving, and conserving the environment through active stewardship and advocacy for our unique natural resources.
To accomplish this goal, we collectively commit to the prevention of pollution and compliance with local, State, and Federal environmental laws and regulations through active leadership in Environmental Management and a process of continual improvement.
We will be guided in our efforts by the following principles:
- Strive to incorporate environmental policies into planning, decision-making, and business practices throughout NAS Kingsville.
- Evaluate our practices and develop objectives, targets and procedures to meet our established goals and mitigate environmental impacts.
- Conduct periodic management reviews to assess the achievement of our objectives and targets, and to determine the effectiveness of our environmental management system as a process for continual improvement.
- Communicate our Environmental Policy to all personnel and educate them in their roles and responsibilities as stewards of the environment.
- Increase community awareness of our environmental programs through press releases and the World Wide Web.
- Promote environmental partnerships with interested parties including local, State, and Federal governmental agencies.
- 2016 Water Report: NAS Kingsville Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report