Phone: (361) 516-6217
FAX: (361) 516-6384
|Pass and Tag Division:||516-6555|
All newly reported personnel must register your privately owned vehicle with Pass and Tag within 30 days of checking aboard. The following documents are required for registration:
- Current Driver's License
- Military, dependent, or civilian employees ID card
- Current state vehicle registration
- Proof of insurance
- Current Motor Vehicle Inspection sticker (if required by the state the vehicle is registered with)
- Motorcycles, Mopeds and motor scooters require #1 - #5 plus proof of Motorcycle Safety Course completion.
A firearm that falls into any of the following categories must be registered with the Security Department:
- Firearms to be stored at the station armory
- Firearms to be utilized for hunting on station or at Dixie Annex
NOTE: Firearms cannot be transported aboard the station without written approval from the Commanding Officer. See NASKINGSINST 8300.1P series.
Hunting and Fishing:
Hunting and fishing aboard the station and Dixie Annex is authorized in accordance with station directives and state and federal laws. Please review all applicable directives prior to hunting or fishing.