Legal Assistance Services
Detachment Pensacola, FL Legal Assistance Office
121 Cuddahy Street, Suite B
NAS Pensacola, FL 32508
850-452-3733 (DSN 459)
Fax: (850) 452-5584
Important Update from the Legal Assistance Office at NAS Pensacola:
WALK–IN DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION FOR ACTIVE DUTY SERVICEMEMBERS AND SPOUSES ONLY — We are now taking walk–in appointments on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the following times:
* You will be required to wear a mask and have your temperature checked upon entry. *
APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING PROCESS FOR ACTIVE DUTY SERVICEMEMBERS/SPOUSES/RETIREES — To schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys outside of walk–in hours, please complete the following steps:
1. Call 850–452–3733 and leave a voicemail with your NAME and PHONE NUMBER. You MUST leave a voicemail with your contact information to receive attorney services.
2. You will receive a return phone call with instructions to schedule your appointment.
3. You will then receive an intake sheet. Please fill out the intake sheet and return via email to the email address you are provided in your instructions.
4. Within 1–2 business days you will be contacted by one of our JAGs/civilian attorneys to assist with your legal needs.
*REMOTE ATTORNEY SERVICES ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO ACTIVE DUTY AND RETIREES*
RETIREES — Due to current COVID restrictions on the installation and to limit office exposure, there will be NO WILLS or NOTARIES for retirees until further notice. All other legal assistance services for retirees will be done remotely through our appointment scheduling process. We will update our hours of operation and appointment scheduling process accordingly as more guidance comes out regarding COVID restrictions.