To efficiently deliver the very best Readiness From The Shore.
Naval Air Station Pensacola is recognized as:
- The premier naval installation in the Department of the Navy.
- A model total quality organization that clearly recognizes people as its most valued asset.
- Exemplary customers, employers, suppliers, and neighbors.
- Effective and efficient managers of air, land, and sea resources, clearly distinguishing us as the provider of choice for operational and training support.
- Acknowledged leader in preserving its natural beauty, tradition, and rich history, enhancing our reputation as the most aesthetically pleasing installation in the Navy.
- Highly ethical stewards of public trust, maintaining both a future focus and daily drive for continuous improvement.
- lead by example.
- encourage open communication.
- give our people the authority and incentive to produce a quality product or service.
- foster continuous improvement.
- treat people with dignity and respect.
- maintain a highly educated and well trained workforce.
- accomplish our mission through teamwork.
- promote creativity, initiative, and innovation.
- are wise stewards of our natural resources.
- focus on needs of our customer.
- are responsible and accountable resource managers.
We are committed to:
- equal opportunity for all.
- a safe, healthy, drug-free environment.
- honesty, integrity, and the highest standards of moral and ethical conduct.
- strong community relations by being a trusted neighbor.
- professional, safe, responsive, action in support of mission.
- fact-based decision making.
- providing the tools and innovative technology to meet future needs.