Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society has a continuing need for:
Caseworkers: assist clients in assessing needs, identifying resources, and determining what society services are appropriate to help meet needs.
Client Services Assistants (CSA): greet clients and help them process an initial application for NMCRS assistance.
Thrift shop Volunteers: assist with sorting and selling donated goods at the Society's thrift store.
Layette Assistants: help prepare the "Baby's First Sea Bags".
Afghan-makers: knit or crochet baby blankets to be included in the "Baby's First Sea Bags" given out at the Budget for Baby classes.
- Initial orientation training.
- Job specific formal and on-the-job training.
- Recognition for cumulative and singular efforts.
- Opportunity to be an important part of the team.
- Opportunity to network with military and civilian care providers.
- Reimbursement for travel and child care expenses.
- Opportunity to learn new job skills and build your resume.
- Opportunity to make a difference in your life and someone else’s.
If interested in volunteering please fill out the form below and bring to the NMCRS office.