What is Commercial Sponsorship?
A commercial business is given the opportunity to become part of an MWR event or program by paying a monetary and/or in-kind fee in return for access to the exploitable commercial potential associated with the event.
Each commercially sponsored event requires a written agreement that is for a limited period of time. Commercial sponsorship may be used only for MWR events and programs.
What does Commercial Sponsorship do for YOU?
- Identifies your product/service with the military market activities and lifestyles.
- Advertises your product/service in installation publications, basewide e-mails, posters, flyers and much more.
- Generates positive publicity about your organization.
- Provides merchandising and promotional opportunities of your products/services at sponsored event.
- Exposes your brand to top leadership and decision-makers through base activities and special events.
- Provides visibility of your name and logo at event on signs, banners, tickets, programs, flyers, sportswear and more.
- Provides access to a military audience to survey target market concerning issues related to your product/service.
- Provides recognition during scripted event announcements and the opportunity to participate in the event program.
- Event benefits and fees can be tailored to suit your marketing and awareness needs, as well as your budget.
For more information on MWR commercial sponsorship opportunities at SUBASE Kings Bay, call (912) 573-4564.