Phone: (912) 573-4222
The Fleet and Family Support Center (FFSC) provides a host of professional and confidential counseling services and training programs.
Clinical counseling is short-term solution focused counseling to help sailors with problems in daily living (difficulty adjusting to the military, marital discord, parenting issues, personal crises, and grief that can have a negative effect upon military readiness.
- Brief solution focused therapy provided by licensed clinical counselors for individuals, couples, families and groups.
- Navy leadership is committed to ensuring that clinical counseling services are available as a means of preventing more serious issues.
- Clinical counseling support Family Advocacy Program clients, crises intervention services and in response to disasters and catastrophes.
- Clinical counseling services provide an avenue for obtaining private, professional clinical counseling assistance in a non-medical environment.
- Services encompass a wide scope of educational, preventive, and therapeutic services to promote an improved quality of life and increased resilience in individuals/families.
- Life Skills Classes include Couples Communication, Anger Management, Stress Management, Parenting, Pre-Marital and more.
How can someone access Counseling and Assistance Services?
For information, or to obtain services, call FFSC Clinical Counseling at 912-573-4222 or Centralized Scheduling at 866-293-2776 to make an appointment.
We are located on USS James Madison, Building 1051 (near Personnel Support Detachment (PSD) and Navy Exchange complex).