The Fleet and Family Support Center staff is available to speak at Family Support Groups and Ombudsmen meetings to discuss unique concerns of military families, military children, support agencies and homecoming.
Information for Deployment/Temporary Assigned Duty (T.A.D.)
Please Click on the "Blue" link or call the phone number availble for your information needs.
- Information Line for Families of Individual Augmentees (I.A.'s) 1-877-364-4302 or see the Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center (ECRC):
- I.A. Family Handbook and I.A. Sailor's Handbook
- Guide to Reserve Member Family Benefits
- Fleet and Family Support Programs
- Navy Lifelines
- Military Child Education Coalition
- Military One Source: or call 1-800-342-9647 (24 hours a day)
- National Military Family Association
- Military Homefront
- Government information
- Navy Personnel Command
- American Red Cross