Building: 1 Room 205
Public Affairs Officer - (228)-871-2699
Editor - Seabee Courier- (228) 871-3662
Public Affairs Leading Petty Officer - (228) 871-3663
The Public Affairs Office provides, media advice and support to the Commanding Officer and executes the Center's internal information, public information, and Community relations programs. PAO has media release authority and acts as spokesperson for NCBC. Public Affairs shares timely and accurate communication about the command and its activities with service members, civilian employees, family members, retirees and the general public. All media requests should be approved by the NCBC Public Affairs Office.
Public Affairs attempts to cover all happenings and homecomings with photo and local media coverage when possible.
Public Affairs operates and maintains several avenues in which to gain information concerning the installation.
• Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NCBCGulfport
• Inside the Gate (2 page weekly happenings newsletter) – send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or view it at http://www.cnic.navy.mil/regions/cnrse/installations/ncbc_gulfport/news/Inside_the_Gate.html
• All Hands Email (entire base populace, as needed) - send requests to email@example.com
• All Base Marquees (as needed) - send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Channel 97 – The Commander’s Access Channel is on Cable One analog Channel 97 on board NCBC.