Three types of housing are offered to customers through the military – Navy-owned, privatized and Navy leased. We can help to determine your eligibility for military housing or assist those seeking to apply for military housing.
Government-owned and leased family housing includes all military housing in foreign locations and a few locations in the continental United States. The current government-owned inventory includes about 10,000 homes, and the leased inventory includes about 2,300 homes. Locations with government-owned or leased housing includes:
- Naval Base Guam
- Japan: NAF Atsugi, CFA Yokosuka, CFA Sasebo
- Italy: NSA Naples and NAS Sigonella
- Spain: NAVSTA Rota
- Korea: CFA Chinhae
- Mid-Atlantic: SCSC Wallops Island; Willow Grove
- Northwest: NAVBASE Kitsap
- Southeast: NAVSTA Guantanamo Bay, Cuba; NAS Kingsville; NSA New Orleans; NAS Pensacola; Athens, GA
- Southwest: NAVBASE Ventura County
Navy Housing is responsible for budgeting and executing all of the resources and programs required for government-owned family housing. Costs include the provision of maintenance, recapitalization, services, management and utilities. For government-leased housing, Navy Housing oversees the execution of the leases and budgets for the related expenses.