HOMES.mil is an official Department of Defense (DOD) website, dedicated to helping Service members, DOD civilians, and their families find housing. The website enables Housing Services Center professionals, property managers and Service members to find and share vital information about non-discriminatory rental listings.
Create an account on the secure HOMES.mil website and start searching, it's as easy as entering the installation name. You can refine your search to include what is most important to you in your housing search.
- HOMES.mil contains listings for most CONUS and OCONUS installations.
- Registered users can view listings details and property manager contact information.
- You can use any email account to register; a “.mil” email is not required.
- Starting March 1, 2015, customers will be able to compare listings side-by-side, save preferences and favorite listings, and map multiple listings.
Have a question? The Navy Housing Service Center (HSC) is available to assist you with finding or listing your home.
Having trouble finding your next Installation on HOMES.mil? We can help.
Some Installations on HOMES.mil are abbreviated or part of a group:
- Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek – Fort Story: Search “JEBLCFS”
- Northwest Annex: Search “Hampton Roads ”
- NPS Monterey: Search “Presidio of Monterey ”
- South Potomac: Search “Indian Head ”
The following Installations are not currently supported on HOMES.mil. Contact the HSC for assistance in finding housing.
NSA Crane - Contact the HSC