Applying for Housing:
- If you are applying to Government or Privatized Housing please make sure you bring the following documents with you to the Housing Service Center:
- Application for Assignment to Housing (DD Form 1746)
- Sex Offender Policy Acknowledgement & Disclosure Form
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) Orders
- Dependent certification documents*
- Dual Military- Provide documentation (orders & page 2) for spouse
- Custody/Divorce Papers (if previously married or legally separated)
- Proof of Pregnancy with estimated due date noted by Doctor
- Power of Attorney (required if spouse or representative is completing application)
*Examples of Dependent certification documents include:
- NAVPERS 1070/602,
- Dependency Application/Record of Emergency Data Form (USN: Page 2, USMC, USA & USAF: DD Form 93, USCG: 4170), often referred to as a Page 2
- DD1172 - Application for Uniformed Services Identification Card, DEERS Enrollment.
- Overseas locations may use the member’s dependent entry approval message to verify the status of dependents.
- Media Resources
- Electronic Housing Information
- Online Resources
- Property Manager Listing Sheet
Military Homes Today is the official site of the Military Housing Privatization Initiative (MHPI) Partners.