Naval Support Activity Charleston Logo Commander, Navy Region Southeast  |  Naval Support Activity Charleston
Commander, Navy Installations Command
  Find Your Region or Installation

Policy, Forms and Resources

Applying for Housing:

  • If you are applying to Government or Privatized Housing please make sure you bring the following documents with you to the Housing Service Center:
  • Application for Assignment to Housing (DD Form 1746)
  • Sex Offender Policy Acknowledgement & Disclosure Form
  • Permanent Change of Station (PCS) Orders
  • Dependent certification documents*
  • Dual Military- Provide documentation (orders & page 2) for spouse
  • Custody/Divorce Papers (if previously married or legally separated)
  • Proof of Pregnancy with estimated due date noted by Doctor
  • Power of Attorney (required if spouse or representative is completing application)

*Examples of Dependent certification documents include:

  • NAVPERS 1070/602,
  • Dependency Application/Record of Emergency Data Form (USN: Page 2, USMC, USA & USAF: DD Form 93, USCG: 4170), often referred to as a Page 2
  • DD1172 - Application for Uniformed Services Identification Card, DEERS Enrollment.
  • Overseas locations may use the member’s dependent entry approval message to verify the status of dependents.

More Informaton:




Military Homes Today
Military Homes Today is the official site of the Military Housing Privatization Initiative (MHPI) Partners.
Contact Housing
Rental Partnership Program
Resident Energy Conservation Program
Navy Housing Blog

Share This Page