Aides the Executive Officer in the administration of staff services for the command as well as provides liaison services between the command and other tenant commands.
Duties, Responsibilities and Authority
- Provides general administrative staff services for the command.
- Route and distribute all incoming mail; review and process all outgoing correspondence; maintain command's central correspondence and master directives files; reviews and processes command directives; develops administer command paperwork management which includes forms and reports management, track overdue correspondence, process and tracks all military personal awards; processes and mails all military evaluations and fitness reports.
- Provide liaison between command and local PERSUPPDET, Branch Medical and Branch Dental Clinics.
- Process incoming and outgoing naval messages for command.
- Maintain Individual Personnel Tempo, (ITEMPO)
- Local Area Mobilization/Demobilization processing of reserve personnel.
Contact us at (901) 874-5431.
Security Manager/OPSEC Coordinator
Manage installation personnel security program. Tailor local personnel security guidance policies to supplement that of higher headquarters. Process initial or periodic investigations. Responsible for information security program including document control, classified storage, transmission, downgrading, declassification, and volume control of classified documents, marking, identification, destruction, and reproduction. Maintains database of security clearances, related statistics and access roster.
Point Of Contact:
COM (901) 874-5105/5431/5073