Provide financial, manpower and training services to personnel, departments and tenant commands.
Duties, Responsibilities and Authority
- Develop, coordinate, and conduct oversight of financial management, manpower, and personnel of the activity.
- Formulate, review, and execute budget plans and schedules.
- Make recommendations to higher authority concerning priority, feasibility, and resource constraint consideration in planning and programming.
- Determine manpower/staffing requirements, both overall and departmental. Develops and maintains total force documents.
- Administer organizational and manpower efficiency programs including efficiency reviews, position management, commercial activities, and civilian and military training.
- Maintain required accounting records including commitments, obligations and expenditures.
- Prepare local financial reports for both local management and for submission to higher authority.
- Provide payroll services for all appropriated civilian employees.
- Provide customer services to include recorded allotments, tracking leave, changing family member status, addresses and electronic funds transfers.
- Serve as liaison with Defense Finance and Accounting Service in all matters affecting civilian payroll.
Point Of Contact:
COM (901) 874-7257