Provides legal, discipline, and ceremonial support for Naval Support Activity Mid-South and its tenant commands.
Duties, Responsibilities and Authority
- Prepare report chits, charges sheets and other related paperwork for courts-martial and CO’s NJP
- Process letters of indebtedness.
- Prepare notifications for administrative separations.
- FOIA/PA Coordinator
- CACO Coordinator
- Process deserters/UA's
- Process juveniles for Administrative Forum as well as supervision of community service
- Serve as Command Urinalysis Coordinator
- Provide Color Guard details for ceremonies
- Burial Detail coordinator for the Mid-South covering three states
- Provide bailiffs for courts-martial and brig escort duty
- Add to SJA for military justice matters
Point Of Contact:
Command Services Officer
COM: (901) 874-5887
COM: (901) 874-5251/5359
COM: (901) 874-5519
COM: (901) 874-5349
COM: (901) 874-7303