All unaccompanied personnel eligible to live off-base in CONUS are highly encouraged to first check-in at the Housing Service Center (HSC). The HSC provides assistance with locating off-base housing in the local area, including:
- Basic allowance for housing
- Lease reviews
- Issue Resolution
- Move-in or move-out inspections
- Rental Partnership Program
- Short-term rental or lease information
- Roommate finding (service might not be available due to COVID-19)
For more information, visit our Community Housing page.
If you are interested in purchasing property, the Fleet and Family Support Center provides information and classes on home buying.