Fleet and Family Support Service Programs support the individual and family readiness and adaptation to life in the Navy. Programs include:
- deployment support for Sailors and their families
- personal and family wellness education and counseling emergency preparedness and response
- crisis intervention and response
- military and personal career development
- financial education and counseling
- spouse employment
Navy Fleet and Family Support Services Program is organized into three sub-functional areas: Deployment Readiness, Career Support and Retention, and Crisis Response. Across all three sub-functions, services include information and referral, individual clinical and non-clinical consultation.