Unaccompanied personnel reporting to NSA Panama City have a number of excellent on-base Housing choices.
Unaccompanied Housing (UH) is conveniently located near the center of the base, allowing immediate access to the main dining facility, gym, and fitness center. It's just a short walk away from the Navy Exchange in Bldg. 484.
- Bldg. 484 provides permanent party billeting for eligible unaccompanied personnel.
- Bldg. 484 provides accommodations for personnel temporarily assigned duty under instruction to the station or to tenant commands. Accommodations are one or two persons to a room based on pay grade and square footage.
- Bldg. 484 serves as the check-in point and is manned during normal business hours, but has a duty number if checking in after hours (850)890-2779. Linen is provided at check-in.
There are many advantages to living on base for single sailors:
- Close to work
- Centrally located
- Off-street parking
- Utility bills included
- Free laundry facilities
- Vending / recreational area
- Close to NEX, Galley, gym, and pool
The Housing Service Center (HSC) stands ready to assist you in determining your eligibility and options and in locating acceptable housing. Depending on your assignment status (shore duty, sea duty, student, etc.) and pay grade, your options may include Navy Unaccompanied Housing (UH), dormitories or housing in the local community.
The local community offers a full range of housing options for rent or for purchase. Be sure to check in with us at the HSC for all of the latest information, listings and assistance. More information is available on local community housing.