All visitors must report to the Visitor Reception Center located at the main gate off Thomas Drive. The VRC is open Monday - Friday, from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Closed on weekends and all federal holidays).
Personnel entering Naval Support Activity Panama City must possess an accepted and valid form of identification (i.e., Military ID card, or DoD Common Access Card). A temporary personnel badge, visitor badge or pass can be issued for sponsored guests and official visitors by the VRC.
The following documents are required to operate a motor vehicle being aboard the installation and must be presented at the VRC when checking in for the first time:
- Valid vehicle registration or copy of rental agreement.
- Proof of insurance
- Service members must have a valid Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) course completion card
- All other persons operating a motorcycle or scooter aboard NSA PC must have the proper motorcycle endorsement on their driver's license
Traffic regulations on the installation are aligned with Florida motor vehicle laws. All persons operating or riding as a passenger in any motor vehicle shall use safety belts. Children must be in the approprate child restraint devise for their age in accordance with the state's child restraint requirements.
All vehicles entering or exiting are subject to administrative inspections. If an individual refuses to submit to an inspection upon entry, the individual will not be allowed access. If an individual refuses to submit to an inspection upon departing, he or she will be detained and appropriate action taken.
Contractors, vendors, and suppliers may either recieve a temporary visitor pass from the VRC for a one-trip visit or they can register under the Navy Commercial Access Control System (NCACS) which provides background checks and periodic reviews to allow them to be issued an annual valid credential for access to Navy installations for official business.
Unless otherwise posted, the speed limit is 20 MPH.
Firearms and weapons are not allowed on board the installation unless specifically authorized
Using a mobile phone, wearing portable headphones, earphones, or other listening devices while operating a motor vehicle or while jogging, walking, bicycling, or skating on roads and streets is prohibited. The only authorized outdoor use is at the athletic field/track, or beach area not encompassing a sidewalk or roadway.
Foreign National Access Procedures
- All Foreign National visitors requesting access will complete an Application for Activity Access form before being granted access to the installation
- A sponsor is required
- Passport number is required
- Visit requests should be made Monday - Friday during normal business hours
- Requests received after normal business hours will be processed the following work day
- Call 850-636-6138 or 850-230-7142 for questions or concerns