COVID-19 Informational Websites:
1. Navy website: https://www.navy.mil/
a. Latest policies, leadership messages and guidance on how to protect yourself, your family and your Shipmates.
2. BUMED web page: https://community.max.gov/display/DoD/Navy+Medicine+COVID-19+Response
a. Latest COVID-19 information as well as DoD/COCOM/DHA guidance.
3. White House/CDC/FEMA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Page - https://www.coronavirus.gov
a. Answers to commonly asked questions about COVID-19.
b. Reopening of America guidelines. https://www.whitehouse.gov/openingamerica/#criteria
4. WHS web page: https://www.whs.mil/Coronavirus/
a. Latest Pentagon reservation information (access, closures, etc…)
5. DON HR website: https://portal.secnav.navy.mil/orgs/MRA/DONHR/Pages/Coronavirus_details.aspx
a. Latest civilian employee information
6. Office of Personnel Management (OPM): https://www.opm.gov/
7. Navy Coronavirus Info: https://navylive.dodlive.mil/2020/03/15/u-s-navy-covid-19-updates/
8. MyNavy Career Center: To get PCS move or orders status during Coronavirus, call (1-833-330-6622) or email - AskMNCC@navy.mil.
OTHER INFORMATION RESOURCES
- More practical CDC tips for work and home: https://www.cdc.gov/nonpharmaceutical-interventions
- CDC recommendations for cleaning and disinfecting: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/home/cleaning-disinfection.html
- CDC COVID-19 information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Military Health System: https://health.mil/News/In-the-Spotlight/Coronavirus
- Novel Coronavirus Outbreak 2020, Washington State Department of Health: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/Coronavirus
- CDC Guidance for Travelers: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-cov/travelers/index.html
- Tricare Nurse Advice Line: 1-800-TRICARE (874-2273) or www.mhsnurseadviceline.com
Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center: