Commander, Navy Region Southwest Logo Commander, Navy Region Southwest
Commander, Navy Installations Command
  Find Your Region or Installation

Inspector General

Before you begin: Before filing a complaint with a Navy Inspector General, please review the 4 categories below to ensure the hotline is the appropriate process to resolve your issue.

If you have already filed a complaint with another office/agency concerning your issue and the investigation is ongoing, continue to pursuer your complaint with that office until the investigation is completed.

If you already contacted a member of Congress concerning an issue, please continue to pursue resolution of your complaint with your Congressman as we can not duplicate the process you have already initiated by contacting a member of Congress.

If you need assistance with correcting your official military personnel record and you are no longer on active duty, the appropriate agency to address your request is the Board for Correction of Naval Records (BCNR).

If you are requesting assistance with the dependent/former dependent financial support
, please read the information on the NAVINSGEN website’s Questions & Answers page regarding dependent support.

Share This Page