Information for Sponsoring Organizations As a sponsor for Navy Band Southwest, we ask that you take care of certain functions in anticipation of the band's arrival and to serve as a liaison with the local organizations hosting band performances. This information is intended to make your job easier and give you a better understanding of the band's requirements. Please contact our Operations Coordinator if you have any questions or need assistance. The following requirements apply to all performing units. For unit specific requirements, please go to the page of the unit for which you desire information.
Please provide the following at the engagement site:
- Performance areas should be clean, dry, flat, and well lighted. Whenever possible, a stage surface or platform should be provided. Outdoor performance areas should be covered to provide protection from sun and rain.
- The sponsor or his/her representative should be available on site before and throughout the engagement, including set-up and pack-up.
- Easy access to water before and after the performance.
- Lockable changing areas for male and female members with easy access to restroom facilities.
- Security for the equipment in the performance area throughout the engagement.