- Who: This 1-day AAA Driver Improvement Program is required for all military and civilian personnel (DOD & contractors) who are 26 years of age and under. This course is also required for all military and civilian personnel (DOD & contractors) who drive any government vehicle. Active duty and DOD personnel are NOT required to take leave/vacation in order to take this course.
- When: 0800-1500. There will be a one-hour lunch break provided. Please see schedule for exact dates and cancellations.
- Where: Naval Air Station Lemoore, Bldg 767; 767 Franklin.
- Directions: Enter the Main gate. Go straight on Enterprise and turn left at on Franklin. We are in front of the warehouse just after the vet clinic.
- Parking: Parking is extremely limited, so commands sending groups of people are encouraged to carpool.
- Attendance: Attendance is required for the entire day. Anyone showing up late or returning from a break late will be required to repeat this course.
- No Show: If you are unable to attend due to a conflict of schedule, please notify the Safety Office to remove you from the class. This will prevent you from having your name/command being on the "No Show List" that is forwarded to CNRSW.
- Uniform of the Day: BDU's, utilities, whites, etc.
- Traffic Offenders: Anyone ordered by the base traffic judge to attend this class must present their paperwork from Pass & Decal prior to the start of class for the instructor's signature.
Once you have chosen the class you wish to request, check out the Schedule, and then check out the Registration page.