1-Day Off-Road Rider Training Courses:
- Who: Both the 1-day All Terrain Vehicle and the 1-day Dirt Bike School courses are required for all military and civilian DOD personnel who use ATVs or dirt bikes as part of their official duties, or any personnel whether in a duty status or not, if the ATV or dirt bike is ridden on government property. These courses are also open to dependents 6 years of age and older. This course must be taken on the rider's own ATV and dirt bike. Active duty and DOD personnel are NOT required to take leave/vacation in order to take this course.
- Location: Naval Air Station Lemoore, By the dirt bike course on the north end, by the Fire training school.
- Directions: Take Reeves Bldg. to Operations, turn right were Fire training school.
- When: Check the Schedule for exact dates. Please be at least 15 minutes early. If you are late, your seat may be given to a Stand by student. Exact times include: Day 1 - 0700-1500.
- Attendance: Attendance is required for the entire class. Anyone showing up late, returning from a break late, or missing a day will be required to repeat this course.
- No Show: If you are unable to attend due to a conflict of schedule, please notify the Safety Office to remove you from the class. This will prevent you from having your name/command being on the "No Show List" that is forwarded to CNRSW.
- Cancellations: Anyone needing to cancel or otherwise reschedule their class, must do so within 48 hours of the class date or they will be given low priority for rescheduling.
Request Chit Required for E6 & Below: If you are E6 or below, you are required to submit a request chit BEFORE you can be confirmed for this class. Chits must be faxed to 559.998.2328 within 7 days of your initial request. After 7 days, your seat may not be guaranteed. Once your request chit is received, the confirmation letter will be emailed to you, providing all other required information has been submitted. Please see Registration for more details.
TAD Orders: All active duty must secure TAD orders from their command for the dates they are registered for and bring them to the class.
Required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): The following PPE are required. Anyone missing any one of these items will NOT be allowed to ride: Legal DOT approved helmet; eye protection; long sleeve shirt or jacket (arms must be covered); long pants; over-the-ankle, sturdy, hard-soled boots; gloves.
Vehicles: Students should be using their own ATV or Dirt Bike for this course. (Loaner motorcycles are NOT available.) Vehicles MUST be in good running condition and meet all State and base vehicle code requirements, including current insurance and registration.