The Administration Department, located in building 678, provides the following services for Naval Base Coronado departments:
- Welcomes all new personnel during check-in.
- Prepares and posts the Plan of the Week.
- Prepares awards, directives and enlisted evaluations.
- Tracks leave requests.
- Provides incoming message routing and transmits outgoing messages.
- Reviews all correspondence.
- Maintains correspondence files and serial log.
- More information visit San Diego FFR - Support Services.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 0730 to 1600, except federal holidays and special events, which are posted as they occur.
Office phone numbers are (619) 545-8164 / 8175. Call the duty office at (619) 545-8123 to reach the Duty Yeoman after hours.