Navy Region Southwest - NAS North Island Flights - Space 'A' Terminal
*** All flights are subject to change without notice and may depart earlier than the hour posted on the schedule ***
Registration requirements for Space 'A' Flights out of NAS North Island:
- First and Last Name
- Rank/Rate Category
The first source for questions regarding eligibility and flight information should always be your nearest AMC Passenger Terminal. If additional assistance is needed please feel free to contact Air Operations.
Note: Showtime for any flight is 2 hours prior posted departure time. Sign up cut off is one hour prior to departure.
Please call the Air Terminal Front Desk to confirm flights.
NSA - North Island Information
Air Terminal Front Desk
Travel Categories and Priorities:
- Category I - emergency travel, DoD status overseas, American Red Cross, family members of sponsor/dependents stationed overseas
- Category II - ML, DoDDS teachers and family members
- Category III - Ordinary or reenlistment leave status, active duty family members, TDY house hunting, foreign exchange service members in leave status
- Category IV - Family members on EML orders, DoD civilian employees stationed overseas, DODDS teachers and family members on EML during summer break
- Category V - Reservist and members, retired military members, family members with ID card
Note: You can re-register every 45 days to remain in our system. Active duty must have leave papers in hand when manifesting the day of a flight.
North Island's Terminal email information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To confirm arrival/departure time, call:
NSA North Island Air Terminal
(619)545-9567 or DSN 735-9567.
Have a safe and enjoyable flight and Thank you for flying with NAS North Island Space 'A' Terminal.