Vendors | Contractors | Sub-Contractors | Service Providers
There have been major changes to base access that directly impact vendors, contractors, sub-contractors and service providers who access Naval Base Coronado (NBC). These changes have been directed by Commander, Naval Installations Command (CNIC) via CNIC Memo 5530. To be in compliance with these requirements, NBC has aligned its procedures as shown below and explained here. The new procedures are intended to increase NBC's security posture and offer a solution that will provide streamlined access.
Two options for Base Access:
- Naval Base Coronado One Day Pass - restricted and limited access for contractors/vendors and sub-contractors - must be obtained daily at Pass & Decal.
- RAPIDGate® Credential – long-term and streamlined access to NBC.
Day Pass Restrictions:
- Subject to 100% vehicle inspections for contractors/vendors making deliveries on NBC
- Contractors/vendors in POV/rental vehicle without delivery may enter any gate during the day necessary for the purpose of the visit between the hours of 0630-1600.
- Access through all non-secured gates that size allows
- Only subject to RANDOM vehicle inspections
- Access will be allowed during times necessary to perform business on the installation
- Access from 90 days up to a year
Find out if you’re eligible for streamlined access with the RAPIDGate® Program