Public Works Department provides construction and maintenance services, utilities, engineering, and other support services for the Naval Base Coronado installations.
NAVFAC Trouble Desk (Emergency Contact):
Front Office (NASNI Building 3):
NAVAL BASE CORONADO NORTH ISLAND SHUTTLE
Save time and money by riding the North Island Shuttle! Shuttle services run Monday through Friday, 0530-0700 in the morning and 1430-1600 in the afternoon. The base shuttle services the following areas on a continuous loop:
- Naval Base Coronado Headquarters (Building 678)
- McDonald's (McCain Blvd and Rogers Rd intersection)
- All aircraft carrier piers
- Puget Sound Naval Shipyard (Building 72)
- Double Dome HSC squadron hanger (Building 340),
- Facilities along Reed Road
- Flag Circle
- The pedestrian gate near the MTS bus stop
Look for blue and gold "bus stop" signs and the white bus labeled "North Island Shuttle."