Welcome to Naval Base Point Loma
In support of the Command's Mission, the Administration Department will provide superior Customer Service to the Naval Base Point Loma TEAM through the maximum use of Human and Operational Resources.
Check in Procedures
Naval Base Point Loma
- Check in times are for Naval Base Point Loma Sailors are from 0730 - 1600 Monday - Friday. Report to the Administrative Office in Building 140, second floor, Room 204, with service record and applicable documentation.
- For after hours, weekends or holidays, report to the Combined Bachelor Housing front desk , Bldg. 601, to have orders endorsed and receive berthing, if needed.
Contact phone numbers:
|Command Administrative Department||(619) 553-7178|
|Command Career Counselor||(619) 553-9342|
|Navy College Office||(619) 553-7194|
|PSD Section Directory||(619) 553-3203 /3199 /8978|
Naval Mine and Anti-Submarine Warfare Command (NMAWC)
- Check in from 0730 to 1530, report to the TSC Naval Base Point Loma office located in BLDG 1, second deck RM 202. (619) 524-1054/1061
- For after hours, weekends, and on holidays, check in with the OOD on the Quarterdeck BLDG 11, first deck (619) 524-1689.
Sealift Logistics Command Pacific (SEALOGPAC)
- Check in from 0730 -1600. Report to SEALOGPAC, in Building 570, 2nd floor. (619) 524-9614 / (619) 572-2969
- For after hours check in, report to BLDG 601 to have orders endorsed.
- Civilian Mariners, check in at BLDG 215.
COMSUBRON 11 / Home-ported Submarines
- Check in from 0730 - 1600. Report to the CSS-11 Administrative Office located on the fourth floor of Building 633, at the head of the south pier. (619) 553- 8731
- For after hours, weekends or holidays, check in with the Squadron Duty Officer (619) 553-8666 / 8665
ARCO (ARDM 5)
- Check in from 0730 - 1600. Report to the Administrative Office, onboard ARCO, located on the south pier of Naval Base Point Loma. (619) 553-9356
- For after hours, weekends and holidays, check in with the ARCO Quarterdeck (619) 553-9348
Directions to Naval Base Point Loma:
From the North:
- Interstate 5 South
- Take the Rosecrans exit and head West
- Continue west on Rosecrans Street to Naval Base Point Loma main gate
From the South:
- Interstate 5 North to Hawthorn Street
- Right on North Harbor Drive
- Left on Rosecrans Street
- Continue on Rosecrans Street to Naval Base Point Loma main gate
Command Mailing Address:
Naval Base Point Loma
140 Sylvester Road
San Diego, CA 92106-3521