Street Resurfacing Work
Street segments that were previously trenched as part of the Miramar Pipeline project will be resurfaced by either the Navy or the City of San Diego, as described below.
The Navy completed street resurfacing between April 12 and May 16, 2017, in the following areas:
- Rosecrans Street, from Naval Base Point Loma to Talbot Street
- Talbot Street, from Rosecrans Street to Scott Street
- Rosecrans Street, from Kurtz Street to Pacific Highway
- Pacific Highway, from Rosecrans Street to Pacific Highway Bridge
The City of San Diego will resurface:
- Scott Street, from Talbot Street to Keats Street
- Keats Street, from Scott Street to Rosecrans Street
- Rosecrans Street, from Keats Street to Lytton Street
The City of San Diego, in addition to street resurfacing, will construct ADA accessible curb ramps along City designated street segments beginning in May 2017. Street resurfacing is expected to begin in July 2017 and completion is anticipated for fall 2017. For inquiries regarding the City's plans for street resurfacing, please contact City of San Diego at (858)495-4733.