|Public Works Officer: CDR Joshua Gamez
firstname.lastname@example.org (619) 556-1332
|Deputy Public Works Officer: Mr. James Mugg
email@example.com (619) 556-1319
Public Works Department (PWD)
Our goal is to provide the best facilities services in support of the fleet. PWD NBSD provides the following services:
- Emergency and service calls
- Maintenance and repair projects
- Recurring preventive maintenance (PM) and corrective maintenance (CM)
- Facilities Support Contracts
- Facilities planning
- Project development
- New construction
Assistant Public Works Officers (APWOs)
APWOs provide direct support to supported commands for infrastructure requirements.
- LTJG Roberta “Bobbi” Lee (619) 767-6115
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LT Matthew Schillo (619) 767-6114
- Email: email@example.com
- LT Ben Rowe (619) 532-7711
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities Management Division (FMD)
FMD consists of two branches: Requirements Branch and Asset Management. FMD is the point of entry for all Facilities related work.
LT Delaine Anderson (619) 556-0180
Responsible for planning and project development, real property management, GIS, Master Planning, Space Management, Encroachment Management, Real Estate, site approvals, and space requirements.
Angela Costa (619) 556-1316
Provides timely and cost effective maintenance, repair, alteration and construction of DOD facilities, infrastructure, systems, and equipment.
Nick Pinto (619) 556-1312/ (619) 204-3866
The Production Division provides facilities maintenance to include emergency, urgent, routine, recurring, and project.
Maintenance Product Line Manager:
Charles Dibble Jr. (619) 556-8881/(619) 708-1779
- Emergency Service
After Hours (1600)
Work Types & Response Times
- Emergency – Response within one hour, completion within 24 hours
- Urgent – Completion within 5 working days
- Routine – Completion within 30 calendar days
- Project – Complete on budget and schedule
- Recurring/PM – Complete as required by manufacturer
Facilities Engineering and Acquisition Division (FEAD)
FEAD consists of four branches: Construction Management & Engineering, Acquisition, Maintenance Engineering Team (MET), and Facilities Support Contracts (FSC) which provide construction, janitorial, grounds services, and government estimates.
- LCDR Benjamin Turner (619) 556-4635
- Email: email@example.com
Project Management and Engineering Branch (PMEB)
Responsible for the pre/post-award management and administration of MILCON contracts, special projects, and IDIQ contracts. Project package development, RFP preparation support, engineering consultations, support, design, technical competency, schedule & cost control, maintenance engineering, safety, and quality assurance.
- Milton Washington (619) 556-0649
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prepares and awards contract actions. Interface between the Government and contractor for negotiations, technical, and contractual requirements/verifications.
Supervisory Contract Specialist:
- Brad Crawford (619) 556-6514
- Email: email@example.com
Facilities Support Contracts (FSC)
Responsible for the administration of all facility and grounds service contracts including planning, verifying, modifying, and scheduling all required actions. Provides quality assurance monitoring for grounds maintenance, janitorial/custodial service, and refuse collection.
Facilities Support Contract Manager:
- Karen Kane (619) 556-0513
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Performance Assessment Representative:
- Christina Peer (619) 556-6732
- Email: email@example.com
Environmental Division (EV)
Provides technical consultation and regulatory coordination to ensure NBSD maintains compliance with applicable US and state of California environmental laws and regulations.
- Mark Edson (619) 556-1532
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At a minimum, those conducting contract work for NAVFAC will be expected to adhere to OSHA regulations, 5100.23G Navy standard and or the US Army Corps of Engineers EM385-1-1 manual. “KNOW SAFETY-NO MISHAPS”
- Alfonso Vazquez (619) 843-8147
- Email: email@example.com
Provides comprehensive financial analysis and advise for all PWD Business lines. Provides management support to General fund and NWCF program. Serviced customer Accounts, providing a wide range of financial data and over-sight to customer accounts, billing, projects and contracts.
- Donna Patterman (619) 556-1321
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Utilities and Energy
Provides reliable and cost effective utilities including: electricity, gas, water, wastewater and steam; recommends energy efficiency projects; energy management services; and support services such as budgeting, metering, billing and allocation services.
- LT Donald Howell (619) 556-6203/ (619) 764-9411
- Email: email@example.com
- James McKechnie (619) 556-2314
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides guidance on matters pertaining to government vehicle administration, operations, and maintenance.
Automotive Transportation Specialist:
- Minerva Edillor (619) 556-2125
- Email: email@example.com
SSWP Regional Operations Manager:
- Ronald Golden (619) 556-9331
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OIC: ENS Chibuzor Oziligbo (619) 556-1551
- Email: email@example.com
Navy Region Southwest Port Operations
- POC: Paul Patricio (619) 556-2772 / (619) 571-8019
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign Ship Liaison Officer
- POC: LT Tyler Anderson (619) 556-6164
- Email: email@example.com
Building Monitor Training/Indoc
The Building Monitor Training and Indoctrination will be conducted quarterly. Naval message will be released in advanced to provide dates and location.
- POC: Nick Pinto (619) 556-1312/ (619) 204-3866
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org