COMMANDING OFFICER'S VISION
NAVAL BASE VENTURA COUNTY
Sustain the Fleet, Enable the Fighter, and Support the Family
Deliver proactive quality support to our tenants and enable their diverse missions through safe and secure base operations.
Exceed expectations with professionalism, innovation, reliability, and accountability.
- You define the profession - strive for excellence
- Take ownership for your work
- Respect those you work for and with
- Have a "can do" spirit in all you do
- Live a culture of continuous improvement
- Have a questioning attitude
- Be creative with what you are given
- Deliver cost effective solutions
Be Reliable and Accountable
- Adhere to the highest standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct
- Care for yourself and those on our team - know when to ask for help
- Maintain an effective and safe work environment
- Consistency matters to those we work for
Our Navy core values of Honor, Courage and Commitment will remain our guide. We will uphold high standards of conduct and insist on excellence in all we do. Together, we can achieve amazing results.
The Nation Expects and Deserves Nothing Less Than Our Very Best
NBVC Instructions (Frequently Requested)
|NBVC INST 3710.1E||NBVC Air Operations Manual (182 pages)|