Important things to know
- You must check into all flights no less than 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
- All new personnel are required to check in with security upon arrival to the island.
- No one is allowed outside of Nicktown for recreational purposes between 30 minutes after sunset and 30 minutes prior to sunrise the next morning.
- Harassment of Marine Mammals is strictly prohibited.
- The island fox is docile but will bite.
- Do not venture off of the marked roads or into dirt pasture outside of Nicktown.
- Newly assigned personnel are required to complete a medical evaluation prior to reporting to SNI
- SNI Galley hours are as follows: 0545-0715 1100-1230, and 1630-1800 weekdays. Dinner will not be served on the last day of the week (depending on if it is a long week or short week). The galley is closed for weekends and holidays.
- The Launch Pad on SNI is a bar and restaurant. The hours are as follows: Open 7 days a week from 0600-1300 1600-2200 (kitchen closes at 2000).
- SNI Ship Store hours are as follows: 0900-1100 1300-1700 weekdays, 1500-1700 weekends.
Weekly Weather forecast at SNI: NOAA Coastal Marine Zone Forecast: