The Region Legal Service Office (RLSO) Southwest, China Lake Branch supports the operational readiness of Department of the Navy assets in China Lake by providing responsive, timely and accurate legal guidance, support services and training in the areas of military justice and administrative law.
Legal Services Provided
RLSOs are dedicated to providing professional legal services and solutions in support of military justice and other legal issues involving Navy (and Marine Corps upon request) commands located within their area of operation, as well as other functions and tasks necessary in support of the mission and core capabilities of the Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps.
- Admin Law
- Separation Boards
- Correspondence Issues; Freedom of Expression and Grievance
- Family Relationship Issues
- Homeland Security
- Interactions with Civilians
- JAG Manual Investigations
- Nonjudicial Punishment
- Operational Law
- Outside Continental United States
- Personnel Issues
- Post Courts-Martial Assistance
- Prosecution of Courts-Martial
- Search & Seizure
- Sexual Harassment, Fraternization & Hazing
- Special Assistant United States Attorney
Fax: (760) 939-3617
1 Administration Circle, STOP 1323
China Lake, CA 93555
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday – Thursday; 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 for non-flex (working) Friday. Closed flex Fridays, holidays and weekends.