Carr Creek Marina
89 Bennion Road
NSA Annapolis, MD 21402
410-293-3731 or 410-293-2058
Sailboats / Power Boats - Fees
RAINBOWS 24, Wed. through Sun.
$17.00 per hour, $100 damage deposit (3 hour minimum)
HUNTER 22, Wed. through Sun.
$22/00 per hour, $100 damage deposit (3 hour minimum)
CAPRI 22, Wed. through Sun.
$18.00 per hour, $100 damage deposit (3 hour minimum)
CATALINA 30' (Refitting not available)
$34.00 per hour, $212/per day (8 hours)
$484 from 0900 Fri to 1600 Sun with $102 rental deposit for all reservations, refundable with 24-hour cancellation notice.
CATALINA 27' (Refitting not available)
$26 per hour, $145 per day
$378 from 0900 Fri to 1600 Sun with $78 rental deposit for all reservations, refundable within 24-hour cancellation notice.
$21per hour, $110 per day
$284 from 0900 Fri to 1600 Sun with $63 rental deposit for all reservations, refundable within 24-hour cancellation notice.
TAHOE 20' Runabout Sport Boat w/ Trailer
$55 per hour; $350 per day
$650 per weekend (4 p.m. Friday to 4 p.m. Sunday)
Deposit: $1000 paid by credit card; refunded upon return in clean and undamaged condition
WHALERS 15', Wed. through Sun.
$20 per hour, $84 per day (8 hours), $100 damage deposit
WHALER 17' Alert, Wed. Through Sun.
$35 per hour, $208 per day (8 hours), $100 damage deposit
KAYAKS 1 and 2 person
$15 / $18 per 1/2 day min
$30 / $35 per day
$52 / $60 per weekend (Fri-Sun)
$120 / $160 (7-day rental)
$100 damage deposit
$15 per 1/2 day min
$30 per day (8 hours)
$52 from 0900 Fri to 1600 Sun
$120 for 7-day rental
$100 damage deposit
Under Maryland state law, power boat renters born after July 1972 must possess a MD safe boater's certification.
Qualifications to rent a sailboat
- You must have a minimum of a USNSA Keelboat "B: skipper qualification or its equivalent from other recognized sailing school (ASA / US Sailing) supported by documentation AND
- At least one crew member, minimum age of 16
- Must be an authorized MWR patron
Damage deposit is refundable upon vessel being returned in undamaged and clean condition. Rental fee on power boats includes gas. Reservations can be made (5) days in advance. Half day is 4 hours. Marina may close during small craft warnings or for inclement weather.
- RV Boat Storage = $2 per foot/per month (minimum $29 a month)
- Haul / Wash / Blocking / Launch = $9 per foot
- Boat Storage = $5 per foot per month
- Mooring Field 01 May - 31 October
$688 = Season cost
$132 = Mooring Pendant
$19 = Transient per night
- Mill Creek Pier
$74 per ft per year = Season cost
$2 per ft. per night = Transient per night
- Mast Storage = $25 per month
- Labor Rate = $47 per hour
- Jump start/Battery booster loan = $18
- Towing on for haul out = $52
- Propeller Removal = $35 each
- Forklift Assistance = $47 per hour, min. 1/2 hour
- Lifting Boats off/on trailers = $122 (round trip)
- Corrective parking in storage area = $24
- Impound / Impound Release = $93 (1 hr labor / 1 hr forklift)
- Full Salvage 50% of the vessel's BUC Book Value
A/B Basic Keelboat Sailing Course classes start in May; $220 per person includes course materials. Reservations are required. Payment is required at the time of reservation. Call 410-293-3731 or 2058.