HPCON BRAVO OPERATIONS
- MWR FITNESS CENTER AND POOL (BLDG 17) -
OPEN: Please read and be familiar with the following operating conditions before arriving:
- ELIGIBILITY: Authorized Patrons include Active Duty, security, fire personnel, DoD civilians, retirees (ID required), and contractors assigned to NSA Bethesda. Government-issued ID and PT gear upon entry are required. Limited Capacity (limits posted in all impacted areas).
- SCREENINGS: Patrons will be screened, including a temperature check, before entering.
- WOUNDED WARRIORS: Wounded Warriors are limited to using the pool, with access granted by email reservation only and with documentation of WW status.
- RESERVATIONS: Reservations are required to use the pool. Reservations can be made online.
- FACEMASKS: Facemasks are required at all times when moving through out the facility or not able to maintain 6-feet from another person. Facemasks are not required in the cardio room* and racquetball courts* when patrons are actively using equipment.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING: Patrons will be responsible for their own physical distancing. Staff will monitor all areas and remind patrons who are not in compliance.
- TIME RESTRICTIONS: Pool reservations are limited to 30 minutes. Workouts are limited to 60 minutes.
- LOCKER ROOMS: Patrons should arrive ready to work out. Shower use, locker storage and changing are prohibited until further notice. Restroom and sinks will be available.
- BAGS: Bags must be placed on tables outside workout rooms.
- TOWELS: Towels will not be provided. Please plan to bring your own towel if needed.
- WATER: Plan to bring your own water. Water fountains will be closed except for bottle filling station.
- WIPE DOWNS: Use the gym wipes provided to thoroughly clean equipment, accessories, and the area used before and after use.
- RESTROOMS: Bathroom facilities and sinks will be available.
- POOL AREA:
- Sessions must be reserved 24 hours in advance. Reservations must be submitted no later than 4:30 p.m. the day prior.
- Reservations are limited to 60 minute sessions per day.
- Lap swimming only.
- Military-issued PT gear is required for active duty.
- Wounded Warriors are limited to using the pool, with access granted by email reservation only and with documentation of WW status.
- Personal bags must be stored on chairs and not on the pool deck.
- Swim aid equipment will not be available.
- BASKETBALL COURTS: Use of the gymnasium/basketball courts for group PT will be by reservation only. No organized sports will be allowed (basketball, volleyball, dodgeball, etc.)
- FLOOR CONTACT: Exercises that bring your hands in contact with the floor are prohibited. Floor mats will not be available. Patrons may bring their own mats.
Weight Room: 20
Machine Weight Room: 6
*Cardio Room: 20 - All patrons must remain at least 10 feet apart.
*Racquetball Room #1: 5 - Physical distancing is required.
*Racquetball Room #2: 6 - Physical distancing is required.
Indoor Track: Physical distancing is required.
Spin Room: Closed until further notice.
Monday through Friday
OPEN - 6 to 11 a.m.
CLOSED - 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
OPEN - 2 to 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
Updated: October 19, 2020