HPCON BRAVO OPERATIONS
- MWR FITNESS CENTER AND POOL (BLDG 17) -
OPEN: Please read and be familiar with the following operating conditions before arriving:
- ELIGIBILITY: Authorized Patrons include Active Duty service members, installation Fire and Security personnel, DoD civilians, dependents, retirees, and contractors. Government-issued ID and PT gear upon entry are required.
- Current fees for NSAB Contractors: $10/day, $20/week, $50/month
- SCREENINGS: Patrons will be screened, including a temperature check, before entering.
- FACEMASKS: Face covering/mask is required if not fully vaccinated (14 days after 2nd shot is fully vaccinated). Vaccinated patrons may remove masks on the cardio equipment only.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING: Patrons will be responsible for their own physical distancing. Staff will monitor all areas and remind patrons who are not in compliance.
- TIME RESTRICTIONS: Pool reservations are limited to 60 minutes. Workouts are limited to 60 minutes.
- LOCKER ROOMS:
- Every other shower open/available.
- Locker rooms will close for 30 minutes twice a day for cleaning (0930-1000, 1700-1730)
- Patrons must provide their own towels
- Lockers open every 6 feet to encourage social distancing
- Lockers are available during workouts only. No items may be left in the lockers after workouts.
- All patrons must continue to adhere to CDC guidelines.
- BAGS: Bags must be placed on tables outside workout rooms.
- TOWELS: Towels will not be provided. Please plan to bring your own towel if needed.
- WATER: Plan to bring your own water. Water fountains will be closed except for bottle filling station.
- WIPE DOWNS: Use the gym wipes provided to thoroughly clean equipment, accessories, and the area used before and after use.
- RESTROOMS: Bathroom facilities and sinks will be available.
- POOL AREA:
- Lap swimming only.
- Military-issued PT gear is required for active duty.
- Wounded Warriors are limited to using the pool, with access granted by email reservation only and with documentation of WW status.
- Personal bags must be stored on chairs and not on the pool deck.
- Swim aid equipment will not be available.
- BASKETBALL COURTS: Basketball courts are closed.
- FLOOR CONTACT: Exercises that bring your hands in contact with the floor are prohibited. Floor mats will not be available. Patrons may bring their own mats.
Monday through Friday
Main Facility: 5 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Pool: 5 to 10 a.m. and 2 to 7 p.m.
Main Facility: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Pool: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday
Updated: August 10, 2021