CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR EARTH DAY 2021 PAGES
* * * * * *
Installation Environmental Programs Division
The Environmental Core Business Area includes all functions that provide environmental services for the installation.
- Environmental Management System (EMS) – A management tool that:
- Provides a framework to integrate environmental programs with mission management process
- Enables continual improvement in mission and environmental performance
- Stormwater is our significant Aspect!
- To register for EMS Training, contact Alex Hoffer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use only what is necessary.
- Do not let water taps run while cleaning.
- Report all leaks and broken distribution lines, sink faucets and toilets to Facilities.
- Turn off the lights when you are done for the evening.
- Turn the lights off in low-traffic areas such as restrooms.
- Use mass transit, walk/bike, or carpool to work to help reduce energy consumption and harmful air emissions.
We are here to help!