COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES:
(Updated Oct. 1, 2020)
For the health and safety of our tenants, residents, visitors and staff, all food service locations on Washington Navy Yard are offering take-out service only. Dining areas and self-serve stations are closed. Unwrapped condiments, lids and straws will be kept secured until time of transaction.
Thank you for your support in keeping our community healthy and safe!
The most current operations information is as follows:
- Au Bon Pain (Bldg. 22): 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Panda Express (Bldg. 22): 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Wayback Burgers (Bldg. 22): CLOSED
- White Lotus Sushi (Bldg. 22): 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Humphrey's Cafe (Bldg. 197): CLOSED
- Joshua's Coffee Shop (Bldg. 197): CLOSED
- William III (Bldg 36): CLOSED
- William III (Bldg. 123): 7 a.m.-1 p.m.
- DC Slices food truck: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. (Tues/Wed only)
- Fresh Afghan Cuisine food truck: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Mordecai Booth's Public House: CLOSED